Become a Practitioner Member
Benefits for Practitioner-Members at Sol
- Discounts on space rental
- Up to 5 free selected movement (Yoga, Qoya, Chakradance) classes per month
- Use of Sol logo on business cards, if desired
- Access to Sol Healing WiFi (and you clients can have access too.)
- Inclusion in Sol Wellness Community Facebook private group
- Invitations to member gatherings, such as 4th Monday potluck breakfasts
- Presence on Sol’s website and marketing channels (subject to a set up fee) based on the extent of practitioner’s desired marketing presence
- Listing in the directory on Sol website. You will receive a login so you can enter and maintain your information.
- Inclusion of your bio in a binder in all three houses. This will be a direct cut and paste from your directory bio.
- Business card displayed in all three houses. We have a unified way to display cards that attracts more attention.
- Two Facebook posts a month on the Sol public Facebook page. You will need to provide all of the info for the post no later than Sunday of the week you want the post published. These posts can be about your events, announcements about your practice, specials, or links to your website. Your posts are for you and your business only.
- Listing on the Sol Facebook page services section. You will need to provide the title, your web address or phone number, 200 character description, and a square photo. Only three of these are featured on the main page at a time, so they will be rotated monthly. We will not publish pricing through this Facebook feature.
- Other displays of your business/practice/events as the community creates coherent, beautiful, and useful ideas.
- Postcard display of events held at Sol in all three houses. (Please note the size constraint.)
- Events held at Sol listed on the Sol Healing and Wellness Public Facebook page. You will need to create the event from your business page and make Sol a host.
- Events held at Sol with a Facebook or Meetup event can be listed on the Events page on the Sol website.
If you are interesting in joining Sol Healing & Wellness Center’s community of pracitioners, please contact Steve Milan at Steve@SolHealing.com