Steve Milan, LCSW, Psychotherapist for Individuals, Couples & Groups
Offering holistic psychotherapy services using a mindfulness-based, body-centered approach and based in the awareness of our wholeness beyond learned habits of disconnection.
- You are looking for an approach to psychotherapy that leads to a deeper awareness of the habit patterns that lead to anxiety and tension, and a gentle path of opening to increasing freedom.
- You are interested in a process of assisted self study based in mindfulness.
- You seek a deeper connection with your heart and in your relationships; and with the emotional, physical and energetic aspects of your experience.
- Or, You are a couple looking for a new way of relating with each other, transforming the old roles and habits of your relationship into a new experience of yourselves ad each other.
Systems Centered Therapy
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (#22002) for over 18 years
- Trained in Coming Full Circle, a contemplative approach to dying, 2006.
- Workshop Leader, Teacher, Facilitator, Founder of Sol Healing and Wellness Center
- Supervisor to psychotherapists in training for over 15 years